Betty and Jan, and what I mean to do here

I have some of my mom's photo albums. Some of them are 72 pictures of out-of-focus people we don't know and the pyramids of Egypt, but I have one full of her old family pictures. 

And when I say old, I mean that this is very typical: my parents in, maybe, 1941. 


I know it is maybe 1941 because my sister wrote on the back:


There are also pictures of her siblings and their families, and of course eventually my siblings and me. 

I have a plan, or perhaps more of an idea: I shall reproduce them here in no particular order and tell my siblings and cousins and see if anyone is interested. At least it will help me to know what I have, and maybe we can identify some of the unknown faces. No one's getting any younger around here. 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you. Please let me know who you are!